ISN has an experienced team of Investigators who apply their experience to provide a comprehensive training package beyond the minimal licensing requirements for those who are already Private Investigators and for those who are contemplating a career in this expanding field. Our course meets all Government Private Security & Investigative Services training regulations.
A complete range of topics is presented that will enable an individual to take a case from beginning to end.
Content of Private Investigator Course
1. Introduction to the Private Investigation Industry
2. The Private Security and Investigative Services Act
3. Provincial and Federal Statutes
4. Criminal and Civil Law
5. Investigative Techniques
6. Principles of Ethical Reasoning and Decision Making
7. The Key Principles of Communication and Interaction
8. Self Management Skills
9. Internet Research Skills for Investigative Professionals
10. Threat Risk Intelligence (External) Marketplace Implications on Performance
To view our training development team, click here. As well, complete biographies of all ISN trainers are available upon request. Find a course in Events Calendar. We also customize training courses for organizations!